Geriatric Care Management
- Planning and coordinating care of the elderly and others with physical and/or mental impairments to meet their long-term care needs, improve their quality of life, and maintain their independence.
- A set of activities intended to improve patient care and reduce the need for medical services by helping patients and caregivers more effectively manage health conditions.
- Methods used to offer immediate, short-term help to individuals who experience an event that produces emotional, mental, physical, and behavioral distress or problems.
NYS Nursing Home Transition and Diversion (NHTD) and Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Waiver:
- Assists individuals with developmental disabilities and their families in gaining access to services and supports appropriate to their needs.
Community Integration Counseling
- Provides assistance to those experiencing significant problems managing the emotional responses inherent in adjusting to a significant physical or cognitive disability while living in the community.
Positive Behavioral Intervention and Support
- A proactive approach to establishing the behavioral supports and social culture needed to achieve social, emotional and overall success.
Independent Living Skills Training
- A ILST is trained to assist the client with increasing their abilities, self-reliance, and self-confidence by providing them with training, resources, and information on adaptive equipment or other assistive devices. The goal is to assist the client with regaining and promoting independence.